0
Eminem - Premonition (Intro) (中文翻译) - Lyrxo Chinese Translations (中文翻譯/中文翻译)
0 0

Eminem - Premonition (Intro) (中文翻译) Lyrxo Chinese Translations (中文翻譯/中文翻译)

Eminem - Premonition (Intro) (中文翻译) - Lyrxo Chinese Translations (中文翻譯/中文翻译)
翻译 葩葩葩趴 禁止转载

[Intro: Eminem]
Yeah
So I guess this is what it is, huh?
我看就这样了 是吧?
Think it's obvious
这事还挺明显的
We ain't never gonna see eye to eye
我们再也不会见上一面了
But it's funny
但很有意思的是
As much as I hate you
虽然我很恨你们
I need you
我也很需要你们
This is music to be murdered by
这是 杀人时的音乐

[Chorus: Nikki Grier]
Got a premonition
不祥的念头萦绕
I feel the end is near
我感觉终焉降至
The beauty starts to fade
美丽逐渐褪色
The joy has turned to pain
喜悦转为苦痛
I hear the symphony playin'
耳旁交响乐响起
Ten thousand violins
万千小提琴奏响
Souls floating away like feathers in the wind
灵魂落羽般飘散
Comments (0)
The minimum comment length is 50 characters.
Information
There are no comments yet. You can be the first!
Login Register
Log into your account
And gain new opportunities
Forgot your password?