0
柵欄間隙偷窺你 (Spying On You Behind the Fence) - 蔡依林 (Jolin Tsai)
0 0

柵欄間隙偷窺你 (Spying On You Behind the Fence) 蔡依林 (Jolin Tsai)

柵欄間隙偷窺你 (Spying On You Behind the Fence) - 蔡依林 (Jolin Tsai)
我想要 一些自己的光景
(I want some sceneries for myself)
比船槳 劃破海洋還要輕
(Softer than the paddles slashing through the sea)
幻想著 你靠近時的呼吸
(Fantasizing about your breath close to me)
這感覺 已經足以叫人昏迷吧
(This feeling is enough to knock me out)

我想要 一些自己的邏輯
(I want some rationales for myself)
科學家 全都無法去分析
(No scientists can analyze them)
觀察著 你眨眼睛的頻率
(Observing how often you blink your eyes)
這感覺 可以扛起一座森林吧
(This feeling is enough to lift a whole forest)
就算是 很幸福也不要太快相信
(Even if its a bliss, I won't believe it so quickly)

還不要 太快揭穿這把戲
(Don't reveal the tricks so fast)
就讓我 繼續這完美的謎語
(Let me continue with this perfect riddle)
先保持 忽遠忽近的距離
(Just keep the hot and cold distance first)
就讓我 隔著這美麗的間隙 偷窺你
(Just let me be spying on you behind the beautiful fence)
Comments (0)
The minimum comment length is 50 characters.
Information
There are no comments yet. You can be the first!
Login Register
Log into your account
And gain new opportunities
Forgot your password?